Are you a detail-oriented, forward thinker ready to develop strategies and tactical plans to guide a client’s business goals and objectives?
We encourage you to join our team!
Forge is seeking a Senior Strategist to create and maintain relationships with existing and potential clients. The Senior Strategist will develop strategic solutions and plans that best fit the company and client needs.
- Develop and maintain a client base.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate the client’s needs and objectives such as media output, creative output, research reports, and client data.
- Participate in the strategic development of new clients.
- Write proposals – define project scope and estimate.
- Work with the President and CEO in the creation of project specifications.
- Provide suggestions to improve client practices and adjust the company’s goals and mission to increase performance and market share.
- Identify emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation.
- Represent Forge at conferences, business fairs, and events.
Preferred Qualities and Job Requirements:
- 5 to 10 years of leadership experience.
- Manage and lead projects with minimal oversight.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Compose well-written documents and presentations.
- Manage and complete multiple tasks with varying deadlines.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, project management software, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Exercise customer-friendly, interpersonal skills to work with government employees and other contractors; communicate with diplomacy.
- Work directly with client and project counterparts to ensure high-quality project delivery.
- Willing to travel on occasion.
- Eager to grow with the organization.
If you think you are a great fit for the position, apply today!
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 304-777-2248.
Forge is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Forge does not discriminate based on race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Forge prohibits any such discrimination or harassment.