- The low-cost, scalable entry point to Forge’s strategic solutions package
- 1 day prep, 1 day onsite discovery, 1 day post-work
- Input is gathered from key stakeholders
- Goals & strategic objectives are solidified
- Deliverable submitted with assessment, and path forward options
ORGANIZATIONAL STRATEGIC PLAN
- Develop plan of action around metrics, performance measures
- Engage leadership and promote overall awareness of mission and vision
- Leverage best practices
- Integrates the execution strategy into the daily operations of the organization
- Scalable service options ranging from building Business Development processes from the ground up to enhancing existing processes
- Full-spectrum services extend from Business Development process planning through execution
- Business Development Plan template that uses best practices from lessons learned to avoid common pitfalls and mitigate risks–ensuring a clear path to start-up of capture activities
- Tailored guidance focusing on government Business Development or the commercial sector
- Contract vehicle and acquisition process support
- Offsite meeting conducted and facilitated by the Forge team
- Options to support pre-work, agenda development, etc.
- Forge scribe optional to capture and deliver full meeting minutes
- Summary report is provided to the client
- Recommendations are provided for working results/actions items back into the Strategic Plan
- Provides “catch-all” support and guidance around ongoing planning and execution activities
- Delivered primarily at the department level (e.g., marketing strategy adjustments, process improvements where needed, ad hoc procedural refinements, etc.)
- Provides the critical assessment on how the plan is working
- Is the organization hitting the prescribed metrics?
- Is the strategy working?
- What steps must be taken, if needed, to adjust the plan?
Forge is committed to safeguarding the confidentiality and secrecy entrusted to us by our clients.
A fully executed, non-disclosure agreement (NDA) is recommended for implementation during the initial stages of the engagement. Forge prefers the use of our client’s NDA document to better address unique concerns and sensitivities. A Forge NDA document is available upon request. Forge accepts full responsibility for its employees’ and subcontractors, as determined by the NDA and related agreements.
Confidentiality breaches are a serious matter, and it is best to prevent them in the first place. A proactive discussion dedicated to confidentiality is not only welcomed but encouraged if any sensitivities exist and/or arise. In the event a conflict of interest is acknowledged, and upon approval of the client, Forge may establish a firewall – (limiting access to consultants without conflict of interest).